Royal Engineers Wine Bottle Tray - Steel
A classic wine bottle tray crafted in 316L stainless steel, inlaid with a guilloche barley-pattern disc and black agate insert. Each tray features soft calf leather on the underside, protecting both the coaster and any surface it sits on.
As well as a bottle tray it can also be used on a hallway or dressing table to hold keys, coins and other small items.
Each Wine Tray is individually engraved by our expert craftsmen and includes the Royal Engineers insignia on the central black agate insert, and regimental motto engraved in steel around it.
Designed for simplicity and crafted with precision, this is a gift that will standout on any table.
- Hand-polished stainless steel inset with a guilloche disc and black agate insert.
- Soft calf-leather on underside to protect any surface from damage.
- Total size is 107mm in diameter.
- Perfect for holding wine bottles or other small table or desk top items.
- Delivered in a soft fabric pouch and gift box.
We offer FREE UK SHIPPING on all purchases.
Perfection takes time…
All of our products are made to order and have a 2 WEEK lead time (excluding delivery). This allows our team to individually craft your item and ensure that it meets our high standards.
- Each Thomas Slim item is made to order, with a 2 WEEK lead time (excluding delivery). This allows our team to individually craft your item and ensure that it meets our very exacting standards.
- We provide free UK signed-for shipping.
- We now offer Royal Mail International shipping for £15 – up to 18 working days delivery.
- Free for orders over the value of £100.00, to Europe and the US.
LAST ORDER DATES FOR CHRISTMAS 2023 DELIVERY:
- The last date to place your order online for delivery prior to Christmas in the UK is 23.59 on MONDAY 4th DECEMBER 2023.
- For International shipping, the last order date is 23.59 on SUNDAY 26th NOVEMBER 2023.
- Orders received after this date cannot be guaranteed for Christmas delivery, and will be fulfilled in the New Year.
These are standard delivery times but if you require your order more quickly, do contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assess what options might be possible.
When we have dispatched your order, an email will be sent to you confirming that your purchase is on its way.
CUSTOMS & VAT:
- Please be aware that on International orders, customs and import duties may be applied when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient and vary from country to country.
- Do look out for an email or paper slip from your local customs office or post office to process these charges.
- If your parcel is held in customs, please note that we do not have control over this and you or the recipient will need to contact your local customs office for further assistance.
- To see if you are likely to be charged tax or import fees, you may find the following link useful: Resource
- Do be aware that this is an independent resource and not controlled or updated by us.
- Each of our products carries with it Thomas Slim’s unique Guarantee of Quality. Should any product not live up to your expectations, we will offer you a complete refund.
- Should such a case ever arise, please contact our Customer Service team on email@example.com to arrange the return of the item and begin the refund process.