Royal Engineers Rollerball Pen - Steel
A rollerball pen of exquisite quality, featuring a stunning black mother of pearl insert and available in a brushed steel or gold finish.
Our rollerball is expertly engraved with the regimental insignia on the cap and the Royal Engineers motto on the clip. Like our beautiful fountain pen option, an elegant barley pattern detail is featured on the pen’s crown and grip.
To turn this lovely gift into a bespoke, one of a kind treasure, our craftsmen can also engrave a five letter monogram for you completely free of charge.
- Black anodised aircraft-grade aluminium and stainless steel.
- Available in either a steel or gold plate finish.
- Five character monogram included free if required.
- Supplied with a Parker gel refill. Delivering a soft and smooth ink flow for beautiful penmanship.
- Total length is 140mm.
- Delivered in a gift box.
We offer FREE UK SHIPPING on all purchases
Perfection takes time…
All of our products are made to order and have a 2 WEEK lead time (excluding delivery). This allows our team to individually craft your item and ensure that it meets our very exacting standards.
- Each Thomas Slim item is made to order, with a 2 WEEK lead time (excluding delivery). This allows our team to individually craft your item and ensure that it meets our very exacting standards.
- We provide free UK signed-for shipping.
- We now offer Royal Mail International shipping for £15 – up to 18 working days delivery.
- Free for orders over the value of £100.00, to Europe and the US.
LAST ORDER DATES FOR CHRISTMAS 2023 DELIVERY:
- The last date to place your order online for delivery prior to Christmas in the UK is 23.59 on MONDAY 4th DECEMBER 2023.
- For International shipping, the last order date is 23.59 on SUNDAY 26th NOVEMBER 2023.
- Orders received after this date cannot be guaranteed for Christmas delivery, and will be fulfilled in the New Year.
These are standard delivery times but if you require your order more quickly, do contact our customer service at email@example.com and we can assess what options might be possible.
When we have dispatched your order, an email will be sent to you confirming that your purchase is on its way.
CUSTOMS & VAT:
- Please be aware that on International orders, customs and import duties may be applied when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient and vary from country to country.
- Do look out for an email or paper slip from your local customs office or post office to process these charges.
- If your parcel is held in customs, please note that we do not have control over this and you or the recipient will need to contact your local customs office for further assistance.
- To see if you are likely to be charged tax or import fees, you may find the following link useful: Resource
- Do be aware that this is an independent resource and not controlled or updated by us.
- Each of our products carries with it Thomas Slim’s unique Guarantee of Quality. Should any product not live up to your expectations, we will offer you a complete refund.
- Should such a case ever arise, please contact our Customer Service team on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange the return of the item and begin the refund process.