Parachute Regiment Pen Set - Gold
The perfect combination of our popular fountain and rollerball pens. Supplied with the finest quality Bock nib for the fountain pen and a Parker gel G2 refill for the rollerball. Both offer a smooth ink flow and have been carefully selected for the superior writing experience they offer.
Our pen sets are available in either a beautiful gold or contemporary stainless steel finish.
Each pen is engraved with the Parachute Regimental Insignia on the cap and the regiment’s motto on the clip and both feature our beautiful barley pattern on the crown and grip.
The crown of each pen also features a black mother of pearl insert which can be engraved with a five letter monogram by our craftsmen, completely free of charge.
- Pen lengths - 140mm.
- Black anodised aluminium and stainless steel.
- Five character monogram included free if required.
- Supplied with a Bock nib and Parker gel refill. Delivering a soft and smooth ink flow for beautiful penmanship.
- Sets are available in steel or gold plate.
- Delivered with a gift box.
We offer FREE UK SHIPPING on all purchases
Perfection takes time…
All of our products are made to order and have a 2 WEEK lead time (excluding delivery). This allows our team to individually craft your item and ensure that it meets our very exacting standards.
- Each Thomas Slim item is made to order, with a 2 WEEK lead time (excluding delivery). This allows our team to individually craft your item and ensure that it meets our very exacting standards.
- We provide free UK signed-for shipping.
- We now offer Royal Mail International shipping for £15 – up to 18 working days delivery.
- Free for orders over the value of £100.00, to Europe and the US.
LAST ORDER DATES FOR CHRISTMAS 2023 DELIVERY:
- The last date to place your order online for delivery prior to Christmas in the UK is 23.59 on MONDAY 4th DECEMBER 2023.
- For International shipping, the last order date is 23.59 on SUNDAY 26th NOVEMBER 2023.
- Orders received after this date cannot be guaranteed for Christmas delivery, and will be fulfilled in the New Year.
These are standard delivery times but if you require your order more quickly, do contact our customer service at email@example.com and we can assess what options might be possible.
When we have dispatched your order, an email will be sent to you confirming that your purchase is on its way.
CUSTOMS & VAT:
- Please be aware that on International orders, customs and import duties may be applied when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient and vary from country to country.
- Do look out for an email or paper slip from your local customs office or post office to process these charges.
- If your parcel is held in customs, please note that we do not have control over this and you or the recipient will need to contact your local customs office for further assistance.
- To see if you are likely to be charged tax or import fees, you may find the following link useful: Resource
- Do be aware that this is an independent resource and not controlled or updated by us.
- Each of our products carries with it Thomas Slim’s unique Guarantee of Quality. Should any product not live up to your expectations, we will offer you a complete refund.
- Should such a case ever arise, please contact our Customer Service team on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange the return of the item and begin the refund process.