Herringbone Travel Cufflinks
The perfect set to pop into your luggage. Our set of unique, double-sprung travel cufflinks are hand-crafted in stainless steel and inlaid with beautiful mother of pearl. Precision engineered and finished by hand to ensure that both sides are sprung equally, allowing them to be tucked away simply and easily during travel.
The additional benefit of our double sprung action is that it makes putting the cufflinks on to the cuff much easier.
One half of each cufflink is inlaid with mother of pearl which can be engraved with a monogram free of charge. The second half of each can be engraved by our craftsmen with either a stylish herringbone pattern at no extra cost or with a short personal inscription.
Ideal for the frequent business traveller, these exquisitely designed and crafted cufflinks can be personalised to create the perfect, bespoke gift.
- Precision machined in stainless steel and meticulously assembled by hand.
- Sprung on both sides to ensure the cufflinks can be stowed flat.
- Mother of Pearl inlay on one half can be customised with a FREE MONOGRAM.
- Mother of Pearl inlay on the other half can be engraved with a personal message for £15.00.
- Delivered in a soft fabric pouch and Gift Box.
We offer FREE UK SHIPPING on all purchases.
Perfection takes time…
All of our products are made to order and have a 2 WEEK lead time (excluding delivery). This allows our team to individually craft your item and ensure that it meets our high standards.
- Each Thomas Slim item is made to order, with a 2 WEEK lead time (excluding delivery). This allows our team to individually craft your item and ensure that it meets our very exacting standards.
- We provide free UK signed-for shipping.
- We now offer Royal Mail International shipping for £15 – up to 18 working days delivery.
- Free for orders over the value of £100.00, to Europe and the US.
LAST ORDER DATES FOR CHRISTMAS 2023 DELIVERY:
- The last date to place your order online for delivery prior to Christmas in the UK is 23.59 on MONDAY 4th DECEMBER 2023.
- For International shipping, the last order date is 23.59 on SUNDAY 26th NOVEMBER 2023.
- Orders received after this date cannot be guaranteed for Christmas delivery, and will be fulfilled in the New Year.
These are standard delivery times but if you require your order more quickly, do contact our customer service at email@example.com and we can assess what options might be possible.
When we have dispatched your order, an email will be sent to you confirming that your purchase is on its way.
CUSTOMS & VAT:
- Please be aware that on International orders, customs and import duties may be applied when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient and vary from country to country.
- Do look out for an email or paper slip from your local customs office or post office to process these charges.
- If your parcel is held in customs, please note that we do not have control over this and you or the recipient will need to contact your local customs office for further assistance.
- To see if you are likely to be charged tax or import fees, you may find the following link useful: Resource
- Do be aware that this is an independent resource and not controlled or updated by us.
- Each of our products carries with it Thomas Slim’s unique Guarantee of Quality. Should any product not live up to your expectations, we will offer you a complete refund.
- Should such a case ever arise, please contact our Customer Service team on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange the return of the item and begin the refund process.